16.9.14

Ready for Fall

I can't wait to wear layers! I was in my third trimester this time last year, so I shopped my closet to see what still works. This cableknit sweater from Zara inspired a quick DIY project.
I cut one of my old maternity sweaters down the back and sewed grosgrain ribbon to either side:
Stacking Horn Bracelets and Cuffs by my sister-in-law Katherine Gainey:
(Pinterest)
A chunky cable knit sweater (like this one from Gap-comes in 8 colors) with white jeans...
Layered with necklaces and booties.
Love a pop of red!
My favorite 5 jacket to throw on with yoga pants and a gray t-shirt.
A swingy shift dress with T strap heels...
Like this one from Zara. I'd layer it with scarves and cardigans and then wear it with espadrilles next spring.
Lots of great prints for girls too!

No comments: